Sales Trader/Direct Trading Role
Competitive + PERFORMANCE BONUS
This is an opportunity to join our growing area of the Trading business that specializes in facilitating trades directly between our Traders and Counterparts around the market.
As a Sales Trader you will be managing and negotiating trades coming direct to Onyx Commodities whilst building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
Your job will responsibilities will include:
· Providing an overall superior service to Counterparts
· Manage trade cycle from deal negotiation to trade execution and posting trade on exchange
· Strong effort to improve service edge iteratively through a process driven approach
· Market Onyx Commodities as a market maker and Direct Trading counterpart
· Work within a team and be open to mentor and train
· Attend global oil industry events & conferences
The requirements for the job are as follows:
· Experience in Sales Trading Derivatives in any asset class (ideally Oil but not essential)
· Strong work ethic with ability to manage a high pressured, multi-faceted environment
· Proven ability to work autonomously and proactively
· Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Self-starter who is exceptionally driven by achieving excellence
· Being able to come up with solutions versus excuses
· A keen interest in oil markets is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
In order to being considered for the position, please submit your CV and cover letter where you express your thoughts on the following topic: “How would you ensure a competitive advantage in your service provision and what processes would you implement to support this.”
You can submit your application directly on LinkedIn with sending your CV and cover letter or alternatively you can send both application documents to email@example.com
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants we are unable to reply to all applications. If you have not heard back within 30 days of applying, then your application was at this time unsuccessful.